Thursday, June 26, 2008

Again with the EVE!

So, today, I had some free time, and I logged onto to switch skills training, and make some isk. I tried ratting in 0.6..... Although I was in a frigate. I learned that drones wreck havoc if used right, and if I try this crap again, I need to get a least a shield booster, and better guns. That being said, I fled to 0.7 space where I could pick on those rats.

Pick on them I did verily do! I blew up some 9k isk bounty targets, and had a jolly fun time. Then I warped to another belt.

What I found there was a freaking Battleship blowing up my rats! I don't know why! He warped out, so, in an act of pettiness, I stole the loot. Then ran. As I hit other belts in system, I found they too were picked clean, but the loot left behind. I kept stealin loot and such. It's their own damn fault for leaving it there for me to pick clean.

I grabbed some decent guns, a sensor thingy worth a good 50K, and 2 named mining lasers. Finding myself in a system with a ton of belts, decent mins, and a mining frigate for cheap. So, I sat in the belt mining up the mins, waitng for rat respawn, then when it happened, I held em off with two drones, until some overpowered guy showed up, blowed them up, and then warped out.

Then I grabbed the loot, ran off to another belt to wait out the 15 minutes, and then went back.



Next time! I try to flip cans, cause my path of jackassery is progressing greatly.

5 comments:

Cunning_B said...

^^ Can flipping is always good fun, but Ninja salvaging is a good place to get your kicks too.

Takes a little investment in skills though

Bunnyofdoom/Threepwood said...

Yeah. I just looked at the skillpath to grab secure cans. Looks like a major time and ISK involvement.

Cunning_B said...

Heh not really that major ^^ I do it in my trusty frigate and the skill requirement isnt too bad

Mechanic III
Survey III
Electronics I
Salvaging I

So you can use a salvager and

Science III
Astrometrics II

So you can use a scan probe launcher, it takes a little time and some practice but it can be a pretty good earner.

Im in a corp called Suddenly Ninja in the Dodi area, probably not far from you, and most of our new members get the hang of it in a week or so ^^

Bunnyofdoom/Threepwood said...

hmmmm...... I think this might require some study. Thank you.

Cunning_B said...

^^ your most welcome, and just to make your life even easier heres the link to the basic guide on the EvE-O forums ;)

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=733552

See you around, hopefully in someone elses missions ;)