Sunday, June 29, 2008

What have I been up to? (40K edition)

Well for starters, in 40k, I have become the dominating force in the local vogen campaign. I have the most points of any single player in the game, and I have defended my territories repeatedly from attacks. In fact, last night, I had two wins back to back in the campaign, allowing me to hold onto both Sniper's alley north, and the f**king Basillica. I have fought at least 4 battles over it, and honestly? I'm getting kinda sick of it, so I fortified it with my move to keep the bastards out. Now, I haven't begun any conversioning on the nightwing yet. Instead I have been planning on adding another unit. My choices boil down to Kommandoes, Burna Boyz, and Stormboyz. Each has their own pluses and minuses, and I'm sure I'll be able to figure them out, sooner or later. Stay tuned for the EVE update.

No comments: