Sunday, June 29, 2008

What have I been up to? (EVE edition)

Well, I decided that I was going to go with a straight run at Salvaging, which would take only a few days, then build up my scanning power. I figured while I was waiting for the scanning skills to be trained, I'd mission run, and salavage those wrecks, to build up my funds, and so I'd get an idea of how it goes to salvage. Meanwhile, to pass the time while Salavaging, I have been mining up a belt in a destroyer. Yeah, I know, it's not the most efficient way, but it's better than a frigate, and right now I don't have the skills, funds or time to train to cruiser level.

Anyways, other then 3k isk rats, and helping somebody on a mission in the system I was in, I haven't had much excitement. Sure I'm up to Science II, and Survey III, but it's been somewhat boring....


Oh wait a second. A couple days ago I tried mission running for a level I, quality -18 guy. And got my ass handed to me. I barely won it with 55% structure in the end. Ergo, that's why I'm mining now. Building up funds for gear so I don't get so badly owned again.

I also discovered that it is more profitable to sell the mins unrefined than to sell them regularly. Who knew? Guess I need to do it to get more cash.

Also, I am officially looking for a corp now! Go me!

No comments: